Friday, March 20, 2009

super heroes

Here's the Dynamic Duo doing what they do best...saving the day!

The Greatest Duo Ever



Super Wy



She's Incredible In So Many Ways



Favorite Pic...Love These Two!



It's A Bird, It's A Plane...It's Our Super Heroes



Today Camryn finished her first and hopefully only round of arsenic...yep, she did it. What an incredible trooper she was to wake up really early every day...drive 45 minutes...sit for 3 hours...and do it again day after day. Yes, she is simply incredible.

And Wyatt...well, he never ceases to amaze me. He simply just is the best...even in the midst of his tantrums or moments of pure 2 year old terribleness. Wyatt just keeps me smiling.

Yes, they are the Dynamic Duo...and they are getting ready for their second act. They did it once...they can and will do it again.

7 comments:

Amee said...

boy your kids are ADORABLE!! what an amazing bond they have...LOVE the pics!! an you are quite right they WILL do this again...as will you my friend - your family of 4 WILL do this again and all of us in your real life and here in blogland will be here with you...EVERY step of the way...moment by moment. love you much my friend...

The Five Pennies said...

Here from Kelly's Korner. What a super duo they are. All thoughts and prayers are with you from SC. Our own Hope Blackwell went through the same treatment and with her brother as her donor the second time. You can read her amazing story at caringbridge.com hopeblackwell. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love them! SO glad Cam is doing so well! :)

AOGF said...

Dana Wilson!
I came across your blog via Dawn via facebook!

What a journey our Lord is leading you through. Our prayers are with your family for our Great Physician to bring you much comfort, strength, rest and faith as you travel this road. A tough road.
Marlena Lozano Diedrich

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now and wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your family. I admire your strength in this difficult time.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Linda

Jenn said...

My DEAR Sweet Friend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope the magic kingdom was all it should be to all four of you! I thought of you all day and prayed, smiling as the sun poked through grey clouds. Would LOVE to see you this week! E-mail when you can! All my friendship sent in a hug!
Jenn

Wilson Family said...

Love the pictures! They really are adorable! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Miss you guys!
I especially love that first picture!