Posing with "Miley Cyrus" chair...
Camryn and Miley...yep, Camryn was lovin' this
At Rico's...playing Jackson
Hanging out at Rico's
With Robby Ray...aka Billy Ray Cyrus
In the Stewart kitchen
Posing with the famous Leg table
In the beauty shop trailer...Hannah Montana wig
On the motorcycle used in this episode
Many thanks to Mike and Steve who made this possible and for caring to take the time today...it was just so fun for Camryn. She was very excited to share her day with her Daddy when he got home.
Yes, today she had the best of both worlds.





5 comments:
That's so awesome!!! I can't believe she got to meet them and be there! What awesome memories :)!!! I love Camryn's outfit by the way... she looks like a little movie star herself :)
That is awesome! So glad she got to do that!
Oh, wow!!! What a day and what a wonderful memory! I am so glad that you guys got to do that. And, yes, she does indeed look like a movie star, herself! :-)
How cool! Oh I'm glad you guys had fun!
Cxx
How neat!!!! What a wonderful day!! She looked so natural on the set!
Post a Comment