Sunday, March 15, 2009

3.15.02

Seven years ago today Jason and I were married...in so many ways it's hard to believe we have been married that long; and it others it seems like it was just yesterday.

Jason and I had planned to go out of town this weekend...but, in light of our circumstances now that is another thing that was "change" so to speak. Instead we spent the afternoon/evening together...shopping, chatting, eating...just being.

We had a wonderful day...really it was such a nice change of pace for us. We spent most of the day just chatting about life, about where we are...we tried not to focus on what is coming. At one point I just said, "Can we talk about something else?" The realities of our lives are hard to escape...but, for today we were able to celebrate our life together in the midst of the circumstances we find ourselves.

Seven years ago we said our I Do's and we vowed to walk through life together...never in a million years did we dream our married life would bring us here. But, it has and we are better for it. There is no one I would rather have by my side...no one.

Jason...

Thank you...thank you for who you are. For your strength, courage and positive outlook on life. You challenge me to see the world through different eyes...to hold on, even when I want to let go. Thank you for dreaming...for believing...for loving me.

I love you...

Always,
me

3 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary.....

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Awww..so sweet.

Claire said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful post.

Cxx