Thursday, March 12, 2009

pictures

Here's a few pictures of our day outside...actually we've spent tons of time outside the last couple days and it has been wonderful!

Our little home run hitter


He bats left and throws right...Daddy likes that!


Darling girl


We're starting him young...


Riding her bike...yes, her legs are better!


Really, can't say I'm grateful enough...grateful for the last couple days. Yes, there have been tears, but there have been many more smiles, laughs and just good family time.

I'm so incredibly grateful that we have these weeks together at home to just be together...to enjoy the longer evenings of daylight...to enjoy the warmer weather...to enjoy our home...to just enjoy. To enjoy the life we have now for what it is. Yes, even in the midst of the storm we will praise...

Praise Him for another day.

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I know I've said this, but you are so strong! So strong. Your outlook is so great! I'm sorry you have to go through this, but I am so very happy that you trust enough to know that it is all ok.
Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dana,

I found your blog for a reason. In 1983 our 23 month old daughter was diagnosed with ALL. She is 27 years old today. God has taught us continously over the last 25 years to be thankful for all those daily special moments. Your blog is a reminder of daily things that are special that we may have started to take for granted.

Our daughter has had her share of nasty side effects from the chemo and radiation she received all those years ago. They continue to this day. But you have reminded me again that we have her and that is special indeed.

From my "mother's heart" to yours, please know that your whole family is daily in my prayers.

Sincerely,
Kathy
Grand Rapids, Mi

Christy said...

You've been nominated for a blog award! Come visit my blog to claim it