Well dear February you have arrived; as much I would have liked you to just not come this year you came without fail. Oh how I wish I could say with your arrival I am pleased, but quite honestly it is just hard to see numbers, remember moments and find myself reliving various memories along the way.
Hearts are a funny thing that way...they never forget. I can take myself back to Camryn's pediatrician's office that fateful day when we were ordered to rush her to the ER, oh how quickly our world changed...
But, the one positive hopeful memory of February is a little ultrasound tucked away in my heart...
Wyatt Jason Mikels
February marks the first time "Baby" became part of our world and oh what a significant part he is. So for now I will hold on to that happy, beautiful memory and leave the hurtful, painful memories for another day...
Love you Wyatt...thankful that four years ago tomorrow your Daddy and I got to see you for the first time, we thought you a miracle then; but little did we know the extent of that miracle in the making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Praying for you as February is here...big ((hugs)) thinking of you always...
praying february passes quickly and very, very uneventfilled (is that even a word)?
thinking of you...
Post a Comment