~ To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping ~ Chinese Proverb
Camryn is still stepping...she is growing, developing and living.
Camryn is fighting...she is doing what she needs to do, even when she doesn't want to.
Camryn is living...she is living a life to the fullest, and sometimes I think she out lives us all.
Eight months post-transplant...
Keep on stepping baby girl, you're getting there. We are so proud of you, words don't suffice. You leave us in awe with your spirit and life. If only the rest of us could learn to live like you do, what full lives we would have. Thank you for teaching us much these past eight months.
Praying for many more...but, for today we'll keep stepping.





1 comment:
I have been following your posts lately and havent had a chance to post. I was so relieved to see the news that your insurance was all sorted and no changed necessary for Camryn's treatment. I hope that February flies by for you and you can pass this big milestone with Camryn just getting stronger and stronger.
Post a Comment