After I talked to Jason on Tuesday and heard the news about Camryn's levels; I envisioned this week being very different. I honestly thought Camryn would be laying on the couch with cool packs and just feeling horrible.
Well...ever since her appointment she has seemingly done a 180. Totally different, completely different. For months we were dealing with Camryn sick with her sinus infection...and I thought now we would be dealing with Camryn and low blood levels. Truthfully, if feels that finally we have Camryn back...she is laughing, playing and enjoying life.
I won't lie I'm not sure what to think...seems totally crazy to me. But, again we've gone through another day and Camryn is doing well.
Only 5 more wake ups...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I have been on my knees since hearing about Camryn's low levels and will continue to be until we hear good news. Sending lots of love your way...
I am hoping that is a very good sign. Love you guys!
Post a Comment