Sunday, February 15, 2009

hold on tight...

Honestly, I have been very pleased with how me and Jason have been handling the news we received on Tuesday...but, the last couple days have been trying. I'm not sure why...but, for some reason the last two days have been especially hard and truthfully I'm not sure tomorrow will be any better.

As Tuesday inches closer and closer the knot in my stomach is feeling pretty permanent. That this lump in my throat is going to erupt with tears that start to flow and I'm not sure if they started I would be able to stop them. At least not tonight.

Camryn has the stomach bug that Wyatt had earlier this week...no cause for alarm there as we were told at her January clinic visit that in essence Camryn & Wyatt are immune system twins. Her doctor said, "to watch Wyatt...whatever he gets, she'll get too." Well, he wasn't kidding. But, even though we know it's a stomach bug and we know that it'll be gone in a couple days it isn't helping our waiting hearts.


Seeing Camryn laying on the couch and just pretty much feeling yucky has not been easy...no it's been downright painful. I won't lie...the thoughts of the many potential outcomes are flooding my mind and I can't seem to find peace.

My heart keeps telling me to hold on tight...hold on to what you know to be true...just hold on.

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt


And I am tying a knot in the truth of my Lord...

I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire,
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the Lord.

~ Psalm 40:1 - 3

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

:) You are so strong. Your words are always so filled with wisdom and trust. Love you. I am praying for you guys. Just one more wake up:)