So before I turned off the tv and tucked myself in for a few hours of sleep I thought I would just check my email and blog real quick...I think subconsciously I needed some encouragement...
And my friends in real life and my friends in blog life did not disappoint.
THANK YOU...
With tears in my eyes thank you...thank you for your prayers today and tomorrow.
THANK YOU...
For laying us at the feet of our Father, believing, hoping with faith that HE is in everything, every detail.
Good - night...until tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
First I want to say THANK YOU for being such a shining light for Jesus. You have blessed me and challenged me so much just through your words and your faith as your share you difficult journey for the world to read. I don't remember how I found your blog but I have been reading since shortly after Camryn relapsed. I have been praying for your family but I wanted to "delurk" and share with you that I will be praying even more during the next two days. Thank you again for being so open and honest in your blog.
Caroline
carolinevictoria.blogspot.com
God is good. In Italy we are praying fot yout family. Cross our fingers.
Sara and sons.
:) I pray for you all the time guys...I hope today will be nice day for you... God is good so let´s trust Him :)
I am praying this morning and will be praying all day, checking for updates. I can tell how much you love your children, but remember God loves them so much more than we can comprehend!
Love,
Carla in Maryland
We are praying for all of you, especially today! Thank you for keeping us updated on Camryn's progress and your journey - we know that the Lord is the Ultimate Lover and Healer!
i have never left a comment before, but i happened upon your blog and follow it daily. Your story and your faith has touched my life in so many ways....many prayers coming from Georgia today!
Praying for sweet Camryn every step of the way.....
Praying....
Just wanted to write this morning and tell you that i am thinking of all of you! Praying for peace and comfort for mommy and daddy and praying God's protection over litle wyatt and cameron. May He guide the docs, nurses and entire medical staff as they perform this transplant today and may He bless Camerons little body that there will be NOTHING that goes wrong. You are all in my thoughts and prayers today. Hang in there...wish i could give you a big hug but know that my "hugs" are the prayers i am saying!
Post a Comment