Visiting with our friend Joanne from Cedars...what a wonderful time Camryn had. Joanne was always been able to bring out the best in Camryn, she is truly Camryn's friend. I am very thankful for their friendship...and doubly blessed that Joanne is my friend too!
A Popsicle makes the world much better...don't you think?
Transplant Day...6.4.09
Our little hero Wyatt, after he was back in his room. I took this picture as proof for Camryn that Wyatt was in fact fine...she was so worried about him all morning.
Our fighter, survivor Camryn, right before transplant...she is fighting with all she's got...what a trooper she is.
The team looking on as everything gets prepared.
Nurse Michelle transplanting Wyatt's juice in Camryn...truly a miracle!
Sleepy Camryn
Wyatt coming to see Camryn...they were SO excited!
The Dynamic Duo
The best gifts ever...there are no words to suffice how much we love these two.
_______________________________
Please be praying for Camryn...she's hit a rough spot. She is having some major throat pain caused by the radiation, she is miserable. Please pray that she would be comfortable and able to rest...that some relief would come for her. She is currently on pain meds so hopefully that will give her some needed relief.
Also, Camryn is having a hard time being in the hospital...when she was 2 she really didn't know anything different. Now it's all together different...she knows there is a world out there of family, friends, life and she misses it. She broke down in tears when Wyatt left today, it was hard.
Camryn is tough, but right now she is struggling...please pray for protection and strength...but, also peace and comfort. She is physically struggling and emotionally struggling.
And Wyatt is doing well...pretty much 100% back to himself. I took off his dressing today and it looked good. He is recovering nicely, we are so thankful.





13 comments:
Will be praying and thanking the Lord for your little miracles!
Hello! I am a friend of Kelly's! I have never had to deal with anything like this but i have had my share of pain. God is a faithful God and He never failed me yet! Just continue to trust in God! When the nights get long, just remember the comfort you can find in the name of Jesus! I will be praying for the recovery of your wonderful children! Be Blessed!
CLINTON WHITE
we'll pray for your dinamic duo and fou you too. God is good.
Sara, Edoardo, Carlo.
I´m praying for Camryn all the time...I hope she will feel better soon. They are so sweet on that photo - together in the bed - real friends... :) have a nice day :)
I will pray for protection and healing for both your lovelies, and for mummy and daddy too! I will also pray for peace and happiness for Camryn too - she's such a trooper, bless her little heart!
Cxx
PS I would love to send Cam a letter sometime. Please email me an address (whenever you might have time) if you think that's something she might like.
Praying.
I love that Camryn was worried about Wyatt on Thursday.
Praying.
xoxo, mar
praying for her...and you. May this day be beautiful!
blessings,
karen
I just read your last two entries and have sat here in tears imagining how it must be for you, Jason, Wyatt and Camryn. Tears of happiness for you all too that it all went well and I hope and pray that it continues to go that way.
I hope that Camryn's throat gets better soon as it has to be really rough on her. And rough to be feeling so isolated.
I know I have asked before and perhaps this isnt something that you want, but could we, your blog followers send cards and well wishes to her hospital to help her understand how many people are thinking and praying for her? I have a 6 year old daughter who I have told about Camryn and I know she would love to send her a card.
Katie :o)
Praying for strength as you guys have it this rough patch. God has brought you through so much this far and He will bring you through the rest.
I'm glad everything went smoothly. We are all praying over here, thinking about Camryn and hoping the time flies while you're in there so that Camryn can get back to fun! It's tough, too that it's summer. I pray for a timely engraftment and that those new cells find their way and take root and grow. Tell Camryn that we think she is soooo brave and strong. Mine and Ryan's new favorite thing is called "Shivers". They are flavored ice. Whole Foods might carry them. They have orange and lime flavors. Take care, you are all doing a great job.
The pictures are beautiful!! I will be praying for Camryn. For her throat to feel better and for her overall physically and emotionally. You guys are all doing amazingly! Hang in there! We're praying...
Popsicles do help a lot! I am so glad to hear that they are both doing great. My family and I are still praying for you guys, hoping and praying always. We love you all!
Praying for peace and comfort for Camryn...she is such an amazing little girl and has endured more than most people endure in a lifetime. Praying for mommy and daddy, too...I just cannot imagine how hard it is walk these shoes. So proud of Wyatt, what a blessing he is! Thinking of you all always...
Danna, Robert, Juliana, and Mia
Post a Comment