But here are some highlights...
Camryn with her new haircut...she was feeling pretty horrible here, but managed a small little small. Isn't she the cutest?
This is the change of scenery for Camryn...she moves from her bed to her blue chair. Notice her IV pole...yep that is what we have to navigate to the bathroom at night. Isn't she the cutest little sleepy girl ever?
YAY...for a visit from Wyatt. Camryn was pretty knocked out from the pre-meds for her platelet and blood transfusion...but how sweet are they? Honestly, these two make my heart just smile.
Sleepy Camryn...yes, she's lost her hair now. Isn't she peaceful in the midst of the storm?
Camryn, Wyatt and Grandma working on a puzzle...this was a good day!
My favorite pics...
Yes, in the midst of all that is hospital life Camryn can still give us a smile. She is our precious girl...LOVE her so.
Camryn all mummyed up for her bath...she loves getting all wrapped up in the towels. I told her she looked like my little Eskimo...cutest ever.
How Camryn spent most of today...up in her blue chair playing on her computer. She had a very good day today...she was much more lively and talkative. Plus, the highlight? She can stick her tongue out...yes, I know not the best habit. But, for about a week her tongue hurt so bad she couldn't do it...so today that was the accomplishment.
That's our week...tomorrow Wyatt and I are heading down to spend Sunday with Camryn and Daddy...plus, people will be donating blood at our church for Camryn!
What an awesome day...thanks to everyone who is participating in giving Cam the gift of life...what a precious, priceless gift!
THANK YOU!





16 comments:
She's still beautiful!!! Give her hugs for us!
Bless her precious little heart! She is so absolutely beautiful. What a brave little girl. :)
She is beautiful and her smile is so heart-warming! I am praying for you all...God Bless!
great photos,she´s really cute :) I absolutely love the photo with towels...cute cute cute!!! :)
I keep praying for you :)
All that I can say this morning after reading this latest blog is ~ Beautiful! Praise God for helping Camyrn each and every day get stronger and stronger! Gota love her smile! Have a GREAT Sunday with your family. It's wonderful for people to donate blood for Camyrn; what a loving church family you have.
Love,
Carla from Maryland
She is so beautiful... and without the hair you can see her beauty soooo much more! I can't believe how much her face looks like it did when she was little. I couldn't tell with all that hair, but the first picture... Her face is still the same little Camryn. Wyatt is darling as always! Miss you guys. Glad she's feeling a little better. LOVE that smile!
Your little girl is so sweet..I have been keeping with her ever day. I am not a blogger, but I have several I read ever day. I wanted to let you know you all are in my thoughts and prayers..
Ruth Hunter
ruthhunter1@yahoo.com
Beautiful little Camryn. Children are amazing - they are so resliant.
(((Dana))) Sending you a hug today, you are such a good Mum.
Katie :o)
beautiful...as usual! love to see her smile. makes my heart smile!
love our sweet niece SO much!
she is so beautiful!!! praying for you guys, and so glad to see camryn smiling. she is so amazing- as is your whole family. (((hugs))
I loved looking at the pictures! She looks amazing for all that she is going through and her smile melts my heart. She is a special, beautiful little girl! Continuing to pray and think of you guys!! Hang in there... you guys are doing soooo amazingly great!!
It is such a wonderful miracle to see that even Chemo and transplants can't fade the smile on a beautiful angel! You are so blessed with your two angels! We are praying for Camyrn and for you family! Give her a thousand kisses for us! We hope she continues to feel better, 10 days and going strong!
All our love,
Kayla and Brien
Praising God for that beautiful little girl of yours, and that she is feeling better.
A very beautiful and precious child who is being prayed for by an army of prayer warriors!!!
You have a beautiful young daughter, and a handsome son. We are praying without ceasing! Love you guys.
PS. I love to stick out my tongue too, though I agree its not the best habit. HAHA!
She is one brave and beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment