My personal goal for coming home was July...I really didn't think it was all that realistic, but I'm the type of person who needs goals. I really like to have benchmarks, makes me feel like we are getting somewhere.
When Camryn was admitted on May 25th, I personally chose July...and I had hoped July 4th we'd be home to celebrate as a family.
Well, today is July 1st and we are home. Today we spend our first day home without having to go to clinic...Camryn was thrilled. My sister, niece and nephews came by to see Camryn and Wyatt and it was wonderful. Camryn and Wyatt completely enjoyed their day...playing games, hanging out, just being together.
I'll admit if feels a bit surreal to look at our calendar and see wide open days, days spent together. We are enjoying sleeping in and just lounging around...it's wonderful.
Simply...it's July and we are thankful! Two months of summer...together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i was thinking bout that yesterday...how i know you wanted to be home by the 4th. so glad its almost here and you are home!
enjoy your lazy days...blessed, for sure!
love you all.
Post a Comment