Probably be taking a bit of a break from updates because we are staying at my parent's house as we have to have some plumbing work done on our house. Can't have lil miss around all that stuff.
My parent's don't have internet...so we'll be in a dead zone so to speak. But, all is well.
In fact I thought I would let you in on the positive news in light of the bad (plumbing) news yesterday. Camryn and I headed down to UCLA just for labs yesterday, all went well and last night we found out her results. Camryn's labs look great...her ANC is at 1000!!!! Yep, we were thrilled. Her hemoglobin and platelets are holding great, kidney and liver functions look great too. To quote the doctor, "She looks great on paper."
All is well...we're doing well. Hanging in there day by day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh so happy that Camryn's numbers are good....PRAISE GOD....I find myself thinking about and praying for her throughout the day....this Camryn that I have never met but touches my heart. Your good news made my day.
Yay, that's fantastic news regarding Camryn. Home life is definitely agreeing with her :o) Not so good news about the plumbing but I am sure Camryn and Wyatt will be more than happy to be with their Grandparents :o)
Enjoy the change of scenery and when you get back please do let me know if you got the package I sent a few weeks ago. I am hoping the USPS didnt fail me on that one!!
Katie :o)
UGH! Home repairs never a good time.
Glad the Super Star is doing well and her numbers are good.
Also glad you have a home to hang out at while you are getting the plumbing fixed.
xoxo, mar
Post a Comment