Saturday, July 18, 2009

prayer request

I would like to ask you all to pray...

For my sister-in-law Devon and her sweet little baby girl as Devon was admitted to the hospital last night and most likely will be there until she delivers. And we are praying that it will be MANY more weeks until we meet our sweet little niece. This will be a long fight and I ask you to pray along with me for strength, health and peace.

We know and believe that HE is holding them closely as HE holds our family...please pray for Rob (Jason's brother) as he cares for Devon and their little girl Riley, pray for Riley whose world is going to be shuffled around a little bit, much like another 2 year old I know all to well and it's hard. Please pray that HE would be ever so close to them...every moment, each step, each day.

Thank you friends...

4 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

Praying!

Cathy said...

I've had 4 babies - and am pregnant with my 5th - I've been on bedrest with ALL of them - and an especially LONG (2 month) bedrest in the hospital with my firstborn. My thoughts and prayers are with her!!

Cathy said...

I'm pregnant with my 5th child and have been on bedrest with all my pregnancies.. with my firstborn, I was hospitalized for close to 2 months before she was born... My thoughts and prayers are with her!!

Katie said...

I hope that Devon's baby decides that maybe here current spot is comfy enough for a while longer so she has more time to get stronger.

I will say a prayer for all of you.
Katie :o)