As I write we are hanging out in the ER with Camryn. At six o'clock this morning she woke up with a fever...which is no good. We called the doctors and headed down to UCLA.
Camryn is admitted, but we are waiting for a room upstairs...hopefully it won't be too long. Camryn is doing well, she is sleeping now while meds are running. We are so proud of her...she does so well I cannot believe it.
We will keep you posted...we are hoping after some IV meds she'll be lots better! And we'll be home soon.
Please pray for Camryn...and Wyatt too. He cried as we left this morning knowing all to well that Cam may have to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Praying very hard for you all. My daughter was just discharged this morning. It is so hard to have your family split between two places. Your family has been through so much, please know that I think and pray for you guys all the time.
We're praying for your family...! I saw this little post on Laurie Hagberg's FB wall. Hang in there...
I hope that Camryn is feeling better by the time you read this comment. I hope that the fever was short-lived and was nothing that will hinder her continued recovery. Poor Wyatt, I hope he doesnt have to wait long to see his best friend again.
Katie :o)
Praying for you all. Love you so much! Give Cam and Wy kisses from us!
Post a Comment