Camryn has made it to the half way mark to her next big benchmark day +300...and Wednesday marks 5 months since her transplant!
WOW! Time is moving rather quickly...
The other night while changing Camryn's line she asked how long she had her line...we counted it up together and it is 8 months. She had her first line for only 8 months...and now we'll have this one longer. It is amazing to think how far Camryn has come in the past 9 months and really more importantly the past 5 months.
The other day I went back and read through a bit of my journal from her first transplant and I was drawn to an entry about my baby boy Wyatt who was about 6 weeks old...I cried as I read the words trying to explain to Wyatt why I was not holding him all day long. Why I had to leave my brand new baby with his grandmas? I felt a guilt unlike any other...and the tears just flowed freely as I read. Because in October of 2006 the future seemed so unknown...
And now at the beginning of November 2009 the future really isn't much clear. But what is...
Camryn is 5 and a half...Wyatt is 3...
We've come a long way since November of 2006...We've come a long way since February of 2009...We've come a long way since June of 2009...
A 151 days to be exact.
But who's counting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
5 months! In some ways it seems like that was so long ago, and in other ways, the blink of an eye. Camryn is so strong, and so are YOU! Praying for you and your family... I know this past year has been SO hard and continues to be a struggle...even though there is much to be thankful for, it is QUITE a difficult journey you are on. Many many hugs to you...
I love seeing the day count go up and up and up.... :-)
Cxx
I have had dreams about you and your family for the past 2 nights. The Lord has been quickening my heart to pray for you, and I want you to know that I'm being obedient. You're on my mind and heart through the day and my spirit through the night. What an awesome assurance to know that the Lord cares so much about the details of your lives that He is calling for intercessors! I will continue praying and please email me if there is something specific that I can take to the Lord! So proud of Camryn in Illinois!
Love, Ramee
rameelin@mail.com
Post a Comment