Friday, April 3, 2009

tears...

The tears have flowed freely that last two days, not sure what it is...

But being a parent of a child with cancer just rips your heart in two...

And right now my heart just aches...

12 comments:

Darcy in AR said...

I am praying for you-one mom to another. I don't know what you are going through but may God give you and your family strength and peace and heal your sweet little girl.

Anonymous said...

I cannot even imagine what it feels like, but I am a mother as well and the thought of my children suffering is one I try to avoid as it is so painful. May God's arms be wrapped tight around you this day and each day, and may the peace that passes all understanding be yours.

Niki said...

I'm praying for all of you.
nicole

Steve and Elizabeth said...

This is my first time leaving a comment on your site but you have been in my prayers for many weeks. My name is Elizabeth, and my husband and I live in Wisconsin. I found your blog a while ago and have been so touched by your family's story. I am praying for your sweet daughter's healing and for strength for you, your husband, and your adorable little boy. We serve a BIG God who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ever imagine. I am praying that is what He is going to do in your family. I love The Message Bible and I read these verses the other day and it was like the Lord laid your daughter on my heart to pray for her that moment.

Psalm 139: 13-16
"Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God — you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration — what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day."

You are such an inspirational family! I will be praying for you all as you go through this difficult journey. One of my favorite sayings (just ask my hubby) is, "God won't bring you to it, if He can't bring you through it."

Be blessed today!!!

Elizabeth

Twice as Nice said...

I was wondering if we could take the picture of your little girl and put her on our sidebar to let others know prayer is needed. We will be praying for you and your family. I pray that one day those tears of heartache will turn into tears of JOY!

Amee said...

BIG hugs my friend...praying for you...praying He will continue to meet you where you're at and carry you through moment by moment...love you much...

The Richards Family said...

Well you have guys praying for you in TEXAS!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your family are in my prayers. So sorry you are having to endure this, yet again... seems so unfair.

Michelle said...

i'm so sorry you're all going through this. i know it seems small, but i'll be praying for you. i wish i had something else to offer you, something to comfort you or take the pain away, but as hard as it is, prayer really is the best thing anyone can offer right now because God is in control of it all. i'll be praying not only that things go smoothly, but that God will give you peace & comfort through all of it.

- michelle

Shalady said...

Prayers and (((HUGS))) for you....

May God send His Peace to comfort you and give you strength...

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog for several months now and pray for Camryn everyday. I thought of her yesterday when a friend of mine was telling me about her son and his wife's new baby on the way. In the conversaton she happened to mention that her daughter-in-law had childhood luekemia but had been cancer-free for 25 years and was about to be a proud mama. I know that will be Camryn someday!

Devon said...

praying for you...