After Friday and my heavy heart I was hopeful for a weekend break...2 days without clinic. Yes, that is what weekends have come to mean.
This weekend was the break that my heart needed...
We were able to spend the weekend enjoying our life now, this weekend was a bit of a break of the normal. We were able to just be...
Be a family with a broken heart and yet able to go on.
Be a family with two little ones who have yet to fully realize what the future holds.
Be broken...Be upset...Be happy...Be able to laugh...Be scared...Be whole.
This weekend allowed us to just be able to realize that even in the midst of the storm, even in the midst of the heaviness, even in the midst of the future that is coming HE is greater.
He continues to hold our hearts ever so gently as we navigate these paths...
Tomorrow we start another week and I will admit it's always hard, but HE continues to be faithful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
praying for you friend. thankful for this weekend to just BE in the moment with your fam, praying you continue to feel him carrying you through...love you much my friend...
I am so glad that you were able to be refreshed and enjoy your beautiful family over the weekend. I started reading your blog a couple of months ago and your sweet Camryn has been in my prayers day and night since then.
Post a Comment