Camryn's first "big" tooth...read, Camryn's first permanent tooth
This morning as I was helping Camryn brush her teeth I noticed a little something...a tooth! I was shocked, never did I anticipate her loosing her teeth after just turning 5. I asked her if her bottom front tooth was loose and she wiggled it and burst into tears. Obviously, she was not quite ready to have her teeth fall out. So, we explained and tried our best to make it not scary; but to no avail. She's scared...and we are trying to make it very exciting, a rite of passage if you will...a big girl step.
Flowers in flower pots...
This afternoon my mom bought the kids the cutest little flower pots to plant some flowers in...so, we decided to have some fun this afternoon and plant our seeds. Hopeful the seeds start to sprout soon...the kids are very concerned about their little seeds. Guess they'll take good care of them, well at least for today. :)
Kids in need of some watering...
Camryn has been eagerly anticipating the arrival of a water guard for her central line so that she can enjoy some fun in the warmer weather...running through the sprinklers. Well, as you can tell she got to enjoy that today...the water guard bandages arrived. So...Jason and I thought we'd let her have a little taste of summer a wee bit early. Camryn loved it...Wyatt not so much. Wyatt did enjoy sun bathing on the driveway. Honestly, these two kids make me smile...they are the cutest!
Kids busting a move...
Wyatt and Camryn are both into dancing, singing and performing...it's quite a show. Well, today Wyatt and Camryn both wanted to show me their "rad moves"...and let me say they were rad!
As you can see we had a very fun day...these are the days I cherish and treasure deep in my heart. Thankful for today...thankful for the love and smiles that my children and my husband bring me daily...
Thankful for the little sprouts in springtime!





3 comments:
Sweet post... I am surprised about the tooth too. I did not expect that permanent teeth were right around the corner for us either.:/
so VERY cute!! glad you guys had a nice day and got to enjoy some sun! thinking of you and praying always...hugs my friend!
they are both too cute - looks like you had a very fun day... maybe just what you needed!
Post a Comment