She LOVES to sing and constantly is making up her own little songs...it is precious, priceless and just purely wonderful. I love hearing her sing and make her own little songs about life.
Here is the song she sang to Jason tonight with her guitar...
I love you Daddy, you're my daddy~ Camryn Lee
I love you Daddy, you are my hero
I love you because you are my hero
Because you really are fun
Wyatt really loves you and he loves to play games with you
And you love me and I love you
And we never ever stop because
We're never ever going to stop
I love you
I love you Daddy...
"now here's our duet"
You're the best Daddy I've ever had
You always play softball
Which I could talk to you
I love you
I love you Daddy
Then she had a little tune for me too...
You're my mommy and I'm your little grown up girl~ Camryn Lee
You're my mommy and I will always be your daughter
You're my mommy, You're my mommy, You're my mommy
Yeah
You named me Camryn and I'm still your little girl
And I always will be your 6 year old girl
Mommy...Yeah
These are treasures...love her creativity and spirit. Oh and Wyatt makes a rockin' background singer and guitarist...yep, they are a rockin' band for sure!





No comments:
Post a Comment