At Camryn's last clinic appointment it was determined that on May 4th she would have an echocardigram to check on the blood clot on her line as it has been six months since the last echo.
The more I have thought about it the more I have felt compelled to ask for prayers...
Depending on the outcome of the echo it might be possible to end Camryn's nightly Lovenox shot and I probably don't need to tell you that would be a HUGE encouragement to Camryn.
May will mark a year of nightly Lovenox shots for Camryn, yes three hundred and sixty-five of them; so the thought of maybe, just maybe being done with them is a big hope for us. Okay a really big hope for us.
Thank you in advance for praying with us and as always we have been humbled by your thoughts and prayers...
Believing.Hoping...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Praying friend! ((hugs))
My husband and I will pray . . .
Praying for Miss Camryn.
Post a Comment