We love us some Disney Princesses in our house, always have...forever Camryn has loved Belle and I believe she always will, but the story of Alice the imagination, the fun, the crazy elements appeal to Camryn and now we have a new favorite. As many of you know Camryn plans her parties well in advance and forever her 6th birthday was going to be her Ariel party...and sometime in January it quickly changed to Alice. And thus the fun began.
We had a Alice in Wonderland party complete with a Mad Hatter's Tea Party table set up for the kids...crouqet...crafts of tea pots and tea cakes..."eat me" and "drink me" signs. Yes, I love me a party...really, I quite thoroughly enjoy party planning especially for my two kids...I love taking a theme and running with it. So, in honor of Alice the attempt was made to make Camryn's birthday wonderland. The weather did not cooperate all that well and much of the day was spent indoors which worked out better than I imagined...
And without further ado...
Treats and Desserts...
Mad Hatter Tea Party Table...Camryn had hoped to invite two of her friends from church that she has not seen in months...Emily and Kiley. Oh what fun these three girls had...they are the same age and Camryn was beyond thrilled to see friends and as always she LOVED having her cousins here and her little friends Eisley and Carson...
Of course now trip to wonderland would be complete without a game of croquet. I believe we introduced a whole new generation to the game and the kids quite enjoyed it. In fact Camryn wanted to keep the sets (borrowed from my sister and parents), I believe we will be playing croquet again very soon.
Camryn and Emily...born the very same day just a mere 3 hours apart. Camryn was so excited to have Emily at her party, she has missed her friend. We are so thankful for their friendship and we have treasured Emily and her parents as they have sent Camryn cards and little gifts throughout the months apart. Thank you Emily for being such a sweet, treasured friend of Camryn's.
A little game of Pin the Smile on the Cheshire Cat...I believe Wyatt cheated as he won, yes he does have a competitive streak and oh course I have no idea where that comes from.
Happy Birthday Camryn Lee!
Yummy Chocolate Cake...a girl after her Mommy's heart!
Wy and Ry...the bestest of friends.
Camryn and James...the bestest of friends.
After Camryn opened her gift from her brother she said, "Come here Wy, let me give you a hug. I love you." A precious moment amongst a very fun day...
Whew, what a day spent in wonderland...we had such fun, but most of all the birthday girl loved her day and was very thankful to her family and friends who made it so very special.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And as promised...the room make-over.
Here's hoping that Camryn's next year is full of imagination and wonder...





1 comment:
What an awesome birthday party idea! The day looked like it was the best day ever!
Post a Comment