Saturday, April 10, 2010

catching up...

So I'm finally going to get the Easter pictures up...I could list a million reasons why I haven't gotten to it yet, but the best reason...



These two faces...I have been off work all week and you know there are much better things to do with these two and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Here are a few more of my favorite shots from Easter.

Darling kids ready to go to church...



Look what we found...





Hunting Easter eggs is certainly a highlight for Camryn and Wyatt, they love it! It is such fun watching them search and search and try to "win"...I really enjoy it. This year was especially fun...

And this group of kids, well they just make family incredible...







Lots of fun at Auntie Heather and Uncle Nick's house, eating good food, being the crazy cousins they are and of course hunting some more eggs! We are so incredibly blessed by our families, truly we are blessed beyond measure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other happenings...

* Today we sold items at our first garage sale...we have the great garage clean-out last week and in great timing Rob & Devon invited us to participate in a garage sale with them. It was fun, made a little money; but most of all got rid of a ton of stuff! Devon and I sat and chatted and marveled at the things people will buy...it was a nice way to spend the morning, although I could have done without the 5am alarm! :)

* We are also making preparations for tomorrow, Camryn's birthday party! We are very excited!!! Should be lots of fun...I'll be sure to post all about it.

But for now suffice it to say that my mommy's heart cannot believe our sweet baby girl is going to be six...So many things have happened throughout her six very full years and every year her birthday is full of meaning and I expect tomorrow and Monday to be wonderful days...full of the celebration of a pretty amazing girl.

Simply the best...

4 comments:

Claire said...

Such a cute post! Thank you for catching us up.

Cxx

Katie said...

Just caught up! My comp had a virus and I lost everything - aargh! Camryn is looking so good in the Easter photos, I love her curls, are they new or was she curly before? My cousin's hair came back curly after his transplant, was straight as can be before that!
Katie :o)

brandi said...

cam looks AMAZING :) makes me heart so happy!

Something Beautiful said...

I can't wait to hear how the birthday party was!
Love the photos! Camryn's hat is super cute, I like the pose of the girl next to her and Wyatt looks like a Mister in his Easter outfit-cute!
xoxo, mar