A favorite time of day for the kids is when Daddy comes home, they absolutely LOVE when his truck pulls in the driveway. My heart cherishes the moments when the give big hugs to Daddy and just love on him...what a treasure he is to our family.
Today Wyatt was still napping when Jason got home, but Camryn and I were cuddling on the couch. And I'll admit the cuddling time was wonderful. Camryn is growing up and in a lot of ways she is still my sweet baby girl and in a lot of ways she's an independent, curious, growing five year old. I was savoring the moment when Jason walked in and told Camryn and me to close our eyes...we did knowing that most likely some sort of surprise was coming. Soon we heard open and Jason had bought flowers for both Camryn and me. Camryn's face beamed with joy...she LOVED her flowers. And I loved mine. What a special little treat...what a cherished little surprise.
This evening we had just some sweet family time together...we ran an errand and enjoy some dinner together. With Wyatt doing a little dancing and Camryn just laughing with joy watching him...oh the bond, oh the joy they share. Jason and I never tire of time spent with our children, they make us smile with joy...our hearts are full.
As we were driving home I realized that the sounds of Camryn and Wyatt's voices...their little giggles...them chatting in the car...all of these things are just the little gifts along the way.
Today was a nice little surprise for my heart...a feeling of an overflowing heart of thankfulness.
Also...
Camryn's liver enzymes are back in normal range! Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am so glad that Cam's levels are good and closer to normal!
I am so glad that your precious little ones are so close and love each other so much.
I am so glad that Jason brought the two girls flowers! That's adorable and a precious gift of thoughtfulness and love.
I am so glad that through all of this stuff that God will be glorified in your lives.
God's timing is perfect - he knew you needed some uplifting and your husband is a gem too :o)
Wonderful news about Camryn's liver!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Katie :o)
Post a Comment