Sunday, September 13, 2009

without further ado...

Pictures! Sorry I've been a bit lacking in the photo department, my camera battery is seemingly dying much to quickly and I'm missing a lot of great pictures (Camryn's first day of school)...but, I will make it up I promise! :)

The Boys Wrestling...



Wyatt absolutely LOVES wrestling with his Daddy. These two boys make me smile...



A Beautiful Bride dancing with her Little Brother...oh these two are just the best.



Dancing with His Cinderella...one day this day will be for real. Hard to believe our little girl has endured so much...



Camryn and Teddy...the class teddy bear from Room 1 at Village.



Fake beards and mustaches...this is what happens when Jason goes to the store. :)



Rocking the fake mustache...



Camryn working at her Kindergarten desk...she loves this desk!



Yummy 100th day cake.



Just 100th day fun...







So far September has been a fabulous month...coming up next...

WYATT's Birthday Monday!!!

7 comments:

InDeeds said...

Such cute pictures!

Wilson Family said...

I love the picture of Wyatt with the fake mustache! So funny, if Darin saw those at the store you know he would have bought them too!:)
Wow, Camryn is so beautiful! I love the picture of her with her cake! So precious! We miss you guys! I am sending something home with Wanda for Wyatts birthday.. and something small for Camryn. I am so disappointed with myself for taking sooo long! Love you guys!

Katie said...

Love the photos. Wow, Camryn looks just like you in the pic of her grinning with a frosting mouth :o)

Love the photo of her at her desk - it looks just like a real Kindergarten desk, no wonder she is loving working at it!

Happy Birthday Wyatt on Monday!!
Katie :o)

Lost in Space said...

Yeah for 100 days (101 now)!!

Great pictures of your cuties.

Once A Mother said...

Camryn is in my prayers. My daughter was born with Leukemia. It warms my heart to see Camryn beating it and smiling all the while! Camryn has indeed endured so much, and is still smiling... that says alot.

Jessika Kerry said...

I love all the pictures! Its such a blessing that September has been so wonderful. Praying for lots more of that!!

jag said...

Really great pictures. Thanks for sharing.