Thursday, June 2, 2011

a post full of pictures and some good news...

So, I'm behind...way behind on posting pictures. Tonight I caught a few minutes, I should be finishing grading some reports, but alas I left them at school...guess I'll have to finish them tomorrow. :)

On Mother's Day we had lots of fun celebrating two amazing moms and grandmas...





I am incredibly thankful for my mom and my mother-in-law...they have walked dark days with me and been a source of strength and encouragement. I am thankful for what they mean to me and to our family...don't quite know what we would do without you both!

Earlier this month we made our first beach trip of the year to celebrate one of the kids very best friend's birthdays...Happy Birthday E!

Beautiful day to fly a kite...Camryn was a little worried about letting the kite really fly, she wanted to keep it close to the ground.



Cute Boy...



Camryn has always loved writing her name in the sand...and I love these pictures. We have quite a collection of them that I cherish. Guess there is something beautiful in her name...



Enjoying the beach...after most of the party guests had left Cam, Wy and E headed down to the water.





Fun times in Morro Bay...

Playing on the giant chess board...


The Dynamic Duo...


A rare family shot, I wonder why we don't snap more of these...I guess I'm usually behind the camera.



Love this brown eyed boy...



Swimming. Camryn & Wyatt were SO excited to swim this year, last year Camryn had her line; but this year she is excited to swim, swim, and swim!



Wyatt didn't love swimming as much as Camryn...maybe it had something to do with the wind and the cold?!



Talking a walk with Josh...one of the blessings of having older cousins, my kids adore their three older cousins. Caleb, Josh, and Makenna mean the world to Cam & Wy.



Enjoying feeding the seals...



Sunset.



Papa & Grandma with their grandkids...



Checking out the otters...love time with these two.



On the way home we stopped at Avila Valley Barn, coolest place! The kids fed goats, donkeys, a cow, chickens...all sorts of fun. They had fresh fruit, lots of tasty treats and just lots of fun! I highly recommend a trip by there if you are heading up the Central Coast!


Beautiful.



:::::::::::::::::::::

In other fun news...Camryn's labs this week look fantastic! While weaning her steroids her liver numbers have come down. Yay! We are so excited...her numbers are so strong and so great. Honestly, this is such a praise...means that the wean continues which we are so thankful for. In fact we are noticing that the side-effects of the steroids are becoming less and less. :)

Thankful...because Saturday marks TWO years.

No comments: