Friday, June 17, 2011

i heart the mornings...

One of my favorite parts of being off work are the mornings...I love them. I love sleeping in and waiting to hear little feet come cuddle in bed with me for a bit. I love watching the day begin...breakfast, plans for the day, and just starting my day with my two sweet kids. I love it...

Starting Monday Wyatt will go to his class at 8:00, so our mornings might be a bit different...but, that's okay we are so excited to see how he does. And it I'm honest A LOT nervous too. Got teary eyed last night talking about it...

But, for today I am going to savor these little faces and the sounds of the morning and the beauty of the day ahead.

1 comment:

Devon said...

that has been my most favorite part about being a stay-at-home mom...its awesome!

enjoy the summer!