* Camryn made this drawing of herself. I think it's simply great! She drew it, hung it up, and all on her own. It was so cute...I love it!

* A self-portait of us on our anniversary weekend.

* We drove up the coast and even in the rain, it was absolutely beautiful. I love California...so peaceful, so amazing.

* The note I found tonight on my dresser...precious. Camryn went on an overnighter at church last night. We were nervous as it was her first outing like this, but she did great! She LOVED all of it...the games, crafts, movies, food and just feeling like a normal little girl. A precious gift after a hard week. This not is not one of sadness, rather I cherish it as Camryn is beginning to come into her own and her world is expanding and it is a gift.

* And because she had so much fun at the overnighter she wanted to sleep in her sleeping bag on her bed. She loves her sleeping bag that her Daddy so sweetly bought her when he knew that she was going because she didn't have one.

Hope you are all having a great weekend...we are enjoying it, after a hard week. Thankful that joy comes even in the midst of the clouds...





No comments:
Post a Comment