This week has been nothing like we expected...we all met some fears that we'd thought we had dealt with. Unfortunately this is life, our life like it or not.
But, at the end of the week there sat a date 2.4.11. It has been twenty months since Camryn's transplant.
Twenty months...
To celebrate Camryn was able to participate in Village's cheer clinic. We weren't too sure if she would be able to, but she was fever free for two days and so we thought she could. She LOVED it! I will post pics soon, I promise. She had lots of fun cheering and hanging out with her friends. Many thanks to Grandma, Papa, Caleb, Grandma, DeDe, Riley, and Peighton for coming...she loved having you there.
After the cheer clinic we headed to Bob's Big Boy for dinner with friends, we had lots of fun.
Then we came home and the kids crashed. It's been a whirlwind of a week...
I'll post more soon, but I couldn't pass up celebrating Twenty Months!
Also...
Camryn has been fever free since being discharged...she is doing great! Many thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers not only throughout this past week, but really for the almost five years.
That day comes on Monday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Just caught up with your blog. Sorry to hear that Camryn had to spend some time in the ER but am glad to hear that she is doing good now. 20 months - wow!
I pray for your sweet Camryn so often. I worked at a middle school for many years where one of my favorite students had childhood Leukemia. I lost track of her after she went on to high school and I moved to a different city. It must be 15 or 16 years ago now. By chance I ran into someone who knows that family and of course I inquired how Kasey was doing. The answer..."She is doing great. She is healthy, married, and has two children." I immediately thought of Camryn. That is my prayer for her and I trust God for that very thing.
Post a Comment