When Uncle Nick, Auntie Heather, James, Tori, and Jackson were in town we had lots of
fun...
Not sure how Peighton feels about her older boy cousins...but, I know for sure Wyatt and Jackson LOVE her.

Of course we had to attempt a photo shoot...

Aren't the matching pajamas cute? Many thanks to Teacher Connie!
Wyatt and Jackson...9 months apart and oh so much alike.

Camryn.Tori.Riley...love these girls!

3 is enough...Wyatt.Jackson.Riley

For my dad's birthday we went up to Camarillo to the outlets, lunch out, and then dinner out with my family...it was a fun day! I didn't take any pictures, but I did snap this one before we left. Camryn was super excited to have her hair in pig-tails!

This past Friday the Mikels family came to our house for family dinner...and these silly cousins had lots and lots of fun!
Cinderella.Woody.Rapunzel

Peighton getting in on the action

Wyatt...Buzz

Life has been pretty crazy these past couple weeks, but I am so thankful for moments like these that we enjoyed life to the fullest! So thankful for our friends and family who help to fill our days with lots of love and laughter!





1 comment:
great pictures! I especially love the one of Cam with her pigtails. :)
Post a Comment