I love this picture...LOVE it!

How in the world are they getting this big? I am daily amazed at these two and their love for life and everything in it. Amazing...

Two of a kind...a crazy kind.
And my favorite...
Sometimes pictures say it all...these faces capture my heart with every glance. I love their expressions, joy, happiness, laughter, and love.
Camryn always tells me, "Mommy you always carry me in your heart, always..." And it's moments like these that I capture and will hold forever...





3 comments:
perfect pictures :) I love how happy they are :) and cute cute cute! :)
So beautiful! You always inspire me to love my kids and embrace their little personalities even on the difficult days...thank you. I miss you!
Hi Friend! I think these are the cutest pictures of your kids to date! I LOVE them. Frame 'em. :)
Post a Comment