Wednesday, June 23, 2010

results...

Insert *sigh* here...

Today we got Camryn's echo results...per the echo her clot remains unchanged. Sigh...

Jason and I are both a bit discouraged, we were so very hopeful that after a year on Lovenox that in some way we would say good-bye to the nightly shots. But, that's not to be...at least not yet. Camryn's nurse practitioner said that she would talk with Dr.M and see what the future plan is. In essence where do we go from here? Do the shots continue? Could an oral medication be taken at this point? Would removing her line change things? I emailed her NP later today and have yet to hear back, just hoping for some change in some way.

Giving your sweet girl nightly shots stinks...

And we are tired of it...

No one more so than Camryn.

:: And yet...::

Camryn's labs came back great...her numbers are doing really well and the numbers look strong and steady. We are very pleased...very!

So in light of a disappointment we are trying to keep things in perspective and realize that it could be a lot worse. And at times when I need reassurance I look into the most beautiful blue eyes and realize...

Camryn rode her bike today...

Camryn built a mini "It's a Small World" ride...

Camryn entertained me with her songs...

Camryn made a video on the laptop...

Yep, all in a day she lived and you know that's what it's all about. That's the true result to celebrate...

Camryn is doing awesome, of course we'd love to have things be *perfect* and *easy*. But, I love her little face sleeping soundly in her bed...yep, that's the result worth everything.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Sorry. :(
Luv you guys!

Devon said...

i'm guessing no one understands your desire to get rid of those shots more than me....i'm so sorry. and i know miss cam is probably so tired of it all but she is such a brave girl! love her so...

praying for your mommy (and daddy) heart....

Diana said...

So sorry about the clot being unchanged. Hopefully, so new treatment not consisting of shots will be able to help. The labs being wonderful is awesome. Out of the two things I would say that if it had turned out the other way around it wouldn't have been as good. Praying for all of you!

Symphony =) said...

I am soooo sorry... :(
I will continue to pray...Tell camryn i love her so much...And i love you all soo much too! :)
God is with you always :)

-Katrina