Monday, March 15, 2010

eight years...

Time flies when you're having fun and really it flies whether you're not. Literally, i cannot believe Jason and I have been married eight years...

8 years.

So many things have transpired, so many ups and so many downs, so many blessings and so many heartaches; and yet through it all we remain us. A better us, a strong us, a simpler us, a real us...

I know eight years isn't huge when I compare that with my parent's almost 53 years...but, it'll do. Because these past eight years have been ours, for better for worse...through it all.

Hopeful for another great year...no matter what it brings, because I know Jason will be by my side and I will be by his.

Love you Jay!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on your 8 years! These days its a pretty big accomplishment and considering what you two have been through it is proof of the strength of your love for each other and for God.
I think you deserve a big pat on the back :o)

Amee said...

congrats on 8 years - here's to MANY more!!

Cathy said...

Congrats! I pray that your family has MANY more anniversaries together in the coming years. Thank you for being an inspiration to me!