Tuesday, September 22, 2009

pictures...

Here are a few pics from Wyatt's party...Hope you enjoy!

Playing with the water table...



Even though they are getting older...twins much?



More water table fun...



Wyatt showing off his best swing...



Candy...



Wyatt finally blowing out his candle...yes, we had to wait until he was ready. Quite a particular lil guy!



Riley enjoying her cupcake...YUM!



Jackson enjoying his cupcake...YUM!



The Mikels Girls...quite a trio and very excited to be adding one more soon...



Riley, Wyatt and Tori...opening presents



Spinkler time...



Camryn...



Riley & Wyatt the best of friends...



Jackson & Wyatt...too cute!

4 comments:

Jessika Kerry said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your life with us. Camryn looks great. Still praying for her and your family.

Tiffany Lockette said...

What cute pictures. Looks like they had a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Shelly said...

So fun! I can't believe how much Jay and Rob look alike in that picture! I remember not being able to tell them apart at first but now after so many years it is easy. I had definitely forgotten how truly identical they are!