Monday, September 14, 2009

happy birthday wyatt...

Three years ago today a little guy wrapped up in a big miracle came into our world and our world hasn't been the same since...

Wyatt Jason Mikels

Words just don't seem to adequately capture it...the love we feel for this little guy is overwhelming at the very least. He has a place unlike any other in our Mikels family of four...honestly, he seems to be the glue that makes everything stick. As I carried him for 9 months I often wondered about this baby...and what the future would hold. I have always felt a bit guilty for not properly preparing for Wyatt's birth like most mommies do...but, now looking at him at three years old I don't think it mattered much.

Wyatt makes us laugh...makes the sun shine even on the cloudiest of days. He has been the encouragement to keep believing, keep hoping and that proof ever present that God has not said His last word. There are miracles in the making and Wyatt is one of them...



Oh what a sweet boy...we love you so...

Love you forever and always,
Daddy, Mommy & sister and best friend Camryn

5 comments:

InDeeds said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Tiffany Lockette said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt, I hope he had a magical day.

Daberath said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to Wyatt!

Lost in Space said...

Awww, what a sweetie! Happy Birthday, Wyatt!