Saturday, May 30, 2009

pics from the week

We've made it to Saturday...almost through our first week. So, in honor of Saturday I thought I'd share a few pics from the week...Hope you enjoy!

Hanging out with Wyatt



Sleepy Camryn after radiation


Figuring out the webcams with Daddy


A Perfect Saturday...the Best Friends hanging out




10 comments:

cassie@itenney.com said...

They are precious.

Jarka said...

oh my.... I LOVE the PHOTOS !!! and I´m so happy for you...first week is over... wow :)

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable playing together! You can tell they are best buds!

Niki said...

Great pics! They are the dynamic duo :)
I'm sure you must be happy to have the first week over!
Continuing to pray for all of you!
Nicole

Shalady said...

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing! What an amazing Twosome you have there!
Continuing to pray!
(((HUGS)))
Tricia

Nicole said...

Thank you for explaining radiation. I'm so glad that Cam and Wy will be able to chat and that Camryn hasn't had the side affects of radiation!
Praying,
Nicole

Erika said...

Love the photos! Camryn and Wyatt are both so beautiful and so precious!!! Glad the first week is down. Praying for you guys. (((hugs)))

Kayla said...

I am praying for your little girl & for your family's strength through this tough time, your little girl is a fighter. i love reading your blog, you have such a positive outlook on the whole situation, i will continue to pray for healing in her body & for you & your husband's patience, strength, and endurance in living a divided life for awhile!

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute and it's obvious in the photos how close they are. Camryn is definitely an amazing girl and I hope that the next bridge being chemo isnt too rough on her.

Is there an address that we can send cards or goodies to while she is in the hospital?

Katie :o)

Colbert Family said...

Beautiful pictures! So happy you've made it through the first week and that she's done with radiation. Continuing to pray!