Sunday, May 24, 2009

good - night

Lots of thoughts...lots of tears...

Had a hard time saying "good - night" to Camryn and Wyatt...hard time imagining that it will be weeks until I get to say those words to both of them together. Over the next weeks it will be in person to one and on the phone to the other...and always on the phone with Jason.

Just having a hard time with the simple words...

Good - night

9 comments:

Aubs said...

My heart breaks for you. There just aren't words to make any of it better but please know that i am thinking of you and praying for all of you today. May God wrap all of you in his arms and rain His peace down on you. And may He bless your precious baby girl with protection and healing. I will be praying today and in the coming days and weeks for you....God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Know that someone in New Mexico is praying many times everyday for sweet Camryn and her family.....

Allyson said...

I have been so drawn to your family's story and how faithfully, honestly and lovingly you have handled your situation. Only those who have been through what you have can truly understand how you feel going through this [yet again], but there are those like me who want your family to know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers, and that your faith and strength is of great inspiration to me. I specifically pray for inner peace as parents, having both of your children involved in medical procedures; I pray for the hands of the medical personnel as they administer to your children; I pray for your wonderful, beautiful children who have been brought up to be secure and safe, and who obviously feel their parent's and God's great loving arms around them; I pray that these next weeks will have the positive ending you have all been fighting so hard to achieve. "All hail the power of Jesus name!"

Devon said...

praying...

Anonymous said...

I know! It must be so hard. Uplifting you in prayer!

Love,
Carla in Maryland

Diana said...

Praying for you guys today and everyday until you are all home together. May give all of you His strength as you go through this experience. Praying for His mighty hand of healing to be on Camryn.

Claire said...

Praying so hard for you all.

Cxx

Something Beautiful said...

Dana,
You and your family have been on my mind and heart constantly the last week. We are praying for all of you. Praying for rest, courage, strength, comfort for all of you. Also praying for guidance and wisdom for Wyatt and Camryn' healthcare teams.
The Lord will continue to hold you in His mighty hand.
xoxo, mar

Misty Rice said...

Bringing your button over to my blog.... will keep the prayers coming.

God Bless.

First time visitor.