Aw, how I enjoy Fridays...especially Friday nights. It always seems to be a repreave from the week and just a time to enjoy the eve of the weekend!
Earlier this week I had asked Camryn if she would like to come to the Big Village (as she affectionately calls the school I work) and watch the middle school boys basketball team. She was so excited to come to school and get to play on the playground and enjoy running around the campus. Yes, Camryn loves Village...she absolutely cannot wait until September when she is able to go to kindergarten. Well, today the game was cancelled and I knew that Camryn and Wyatt both would be disappointed if we didn't go play, so...
We went and made Village's kindergarten playground our own personal playground. Camryn and Wyatt had lots of fun climbing all over the equipment, sliding on the slides, playing tag and just enjoying the evening. Jason and I both commented on how big the kids are getting and just where did time go?
After our playground adventures we headed to get some dinner...we had a great time enjoying a dinner out and being together.
Now, we are home and enjoying the quietness of the evening...I am thankful for our Friday night fun. Makes for a happy ending for a long week...
Looking forward to the weekend ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment