If you have been following for awhile you have probably noticed that I think our little girl is the strongest girl in the entire world...really she is. I know, I know I am biased, but I don't care she is the most precious little girl in the entire world and I thank the Lord daily for the gift of being her mom.
Sure we have our ups and downs and to be honest when she is on steroids it feels as if her and I have more downs. Her moods swing at the rate of a pendulum and it is impossible to know which way the mood will swing next. And yes, like most girls Mommy is the punching bag...sometimes I get the worst of the anger and it is tiresome. But, like everything with Camryn I have to remember and I have to believe that the best is yet to come.
Because it is...
Just like tonight Camryn and Wyatt were laying in her bed saying their good-nights and they were chatting. Jason and I stood in the hallway and listened in...
The conversation went something like this (excuse the paraphrase):
Camryn was telling Wyatt about their struggles, how it was that he gave her his juice. They then had a chat about what juice is...Wyatt was amazed that his juice was under his skin. She told him that he gave her his good juice and that she is trying to get her juice to be good so she can go to Village with him. They chatted about Village and all of the school things...she told Wyatt that they were the best couple ever. It was hilarious and darling and just plain priceless...
Tears welled up in my eyes as I stood amazed at the gift of Camryn Lee and Wyatt Jason. Camryn is the bravest, strongest, most amazing girl in the world...and her brother is her miracle.
She kissed him good-night and she asked him to pray for her tomorrow when she goes to the doctor. He said he would and he told her he loved her...
And it was a sweet good-night to the best couple ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Wow! What an amazing bond between two amazing kids :) Beautiful!
That is adorable.
What a blessing those two are indeed. I also admire both your's & Jason's assurance & faithfulness as you walk with the Lord. Thanks for sharing
WOW so darling . . . both of them.
Seriously your kids are AWESOME!!! This little conversation between the two of them made me weep at my desk!! You are truely blessed with sweet children!! (Great parents usually have great kids!! =} )
Post a Comment