So this morning I unhooked Camryn from her IV fluids for the last time...hopefully! As of right now we are keeping our fingers crossed that Camryn stays healthy and her tummy cooperates.
Camryn was super excited to be pump free...she's had it for 15 nights. So the thought of tonight "just" going to bed was welcome to her. In fact she sweetly said, "Mom tomorrow morning I can sneak in your room without having to call you to come unhook me...I'm glad I can snuggle with you again."
Me too Cam, me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hopefully she does well unhooked! :)
Sounds wonderful. I hope she does very well unhooked.
What a wonderful blessing! Praying that you stay unhooked! Enjoy every moment of your Christmas together.
aww hope she enjoys the snuggles! :)
We take so much for granted until we face the trials. I am so glad that Camryn can snuggle again!
Katie :o)
Post a Comment