Someone's hair in our house is long enough for a clip...can you guess?
Yep, Camryn's! We ordered some baby hair clips last weekend and they arrived yesterday and Camryn was so excited!
Bet you can guess how excited one little girl is!
I'll get some pictures tomorrow and post them...
Until then, just know there is one little girl who is thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
The simple pleasures of life. I love it.
Just stopping by to check in and let you know you are never far from my thoughts.
xoxo, mar
Yeah! So excited for hair clips! Hope Camryn enjoys feeling girly!
That is good news! I can't wait to see pics!
YAY! I can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie and her sweet hair!
Goodness, I dont think I have commented on the last 3 posts but know that I have been reading and enjoying hearing the latest news - especially the good news about the lab results and the hair clips!! I had noticed that Camryn's hair was really coming in again in the last few photos :o)
Looking forward to seeing the pics. Hope you are having some nice Autumn weather - the sun has been shining this weekend - yay!!
Katie :o)
Post a Comment