Sometimes leukemia wins and it's not fair, simply it's horrible. Right now I can't quite wrap my mind around things, my heart is aching. While Camryn is seemingly beating leukemia another little one lost their fight.
My hope and prayer is that the Lord will be as real to them as ever, that He holds them so closely and lavishes His comfort on them.
I wish that my words would come, but they're not. Only tears...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
when I go to my brothers Cancer floor I am at lost for words... it is sad to see all these kids sick.. with whatever they have... my brother has GVHD and it is hard to see him sick... and sometimes it is okay to be at a loss for words... because these kids are fighting for their lifes..
Sending you cyber hugs, I cant think of anything that doesnt sound trivial when you are going through your journey and feeling the grief for someone else whose earth's journey has ended.
Katie
I am so sorry. I can't imagine how tough that is.
Post a Comment