Wyatt was selected as the Student of the Month for September. First month of school...he is student of the month. Mrs. L described him as such a well behaved little boy, sitting with his hands folded nicely at his desk or on the rug, never running up the slides, being kind...
I won't lie, my eyes teared up as Wyatt was standing up on the stage. He is such a little guy, but he has such a big heart. What a gift, Jesus blessed our family with!
Grandma & Papa were there...
Grandma & Wy...Papa was in Pennsylvania, but he sent his congratulations!
Of course Camryn was more than proud!
Of course Jason and I were proud...incredibly proud. Wyatt is just blossoming at school. He is doing SO well, better than I think either of us even imagined. He is amazing us with his daily list of what he did at school. And quite honestly, is shocking us with his desire to learn, grow, and do!
We love you Wy! We are so proud of you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment