Daddy is away at Men's Retreat, so what do the we do while he's away???
Go to Disneyland!
Yep, I braved taking the kids by myself for the first time...hey, they are 7 and 5, I figured by now I'd be okay to brave it by myself. Many woman have done it much sooner and yes, I am very amazed by them. :) The kids and I had a fabulous day!
We didn't stay overly long which was nice since the park was super crowded and it was hot...but, we got there at 9:00 so we beat the rush a bit! We did the kids usual favorites and just had fun together...I love that more and more our lives are normal and we can enjoy things like families do.
I smiled at watching them run all over Tom Sawyer's Island...yes, we still call it that even though Disney would rather us say "Pirate's Lair". Watching them chat about where they wanted to go next...and of course stopping at their favorite place. Small World!
Sometimes it's fun to just do the out-of-the-ordinary, on a very ordinary day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment