Wednesday, May 23, 2012

i'll be back...

Okay, okay so it's been F O R E V E R (said in the best Squints voice from Sandlot). Don't you just love that movie? I digress... A few people have been asking when I am coming back to the land of blogging. The simple answer is soon...the complex answer I needed a bit of a break. After about 6 years of faithfully journaling Camryn's story through leukemia, Wyatt's birth, and our daily lives...I needed to just live that life. That might sound a bit crazy, but it's the truth. There's a lot to catch up on and I will do my best to get you all caught up on the life of the Mikels, that is if there is anyone reading anymore...oh well, I think I'm finally back because I can be. I began feeling that I was living life trying to think of a blog post, how crazy is that?! So, the past few months off has given me a breath of fresh air so to speak. My writing juices are back and I feel as though I actually have something to say. A lot has transpired over these months, but mostly all of it has been NORMAL. Dare I say it, we've been living the life that we've longed for, for almost 6 1/2 years now. Both Camryn & Wyatt are doing super well in school and I will be doing posts for both of them to highlight their amazing years in school. Medically Camryn is doing fabulous...truly much better than I ever dreamed possible. I guess in some ways life came and it felt so good to just live that life... So, I'll be back...I am back and slowly but surely I'll give you a glimpse of that life.

6 comments:

Maryellen said...

welcome back, looking forwared to your update - I'm still here . . .

Designs by DD said...

Welcome back - so glad to hear that all is going well.

Wanda said...

always enjoy reading glimpse's of your life, since we don't get to see you guys. glad "life" is normal for you and that you are enjoying each day to the fullist~ auntie wanda and uncle daryl

Vicki Villarreal said...

i thank God you are back enjoying your family! I do miss your posts, but would rather see you enjoying your family, back to normal. ( whatever that is)
God Bless!!!

Sheri Evans said...

Thanks, it is great to have you back. Alot of people are still praying for Camryn and your family and like to know from time to time how things are going, especially how you are living the "Normal" life finally. PTL

Clare said...

Welcome back Dana (",)