After two year of waiting Camryn got the biggest news of her little life today...
She is cleared to go to school this fall, real school! She is SO excited...
I won't lie, there were tears cried by many when we shared our news...the only bummer was that her daddy wasn't here to see her huge smile in person. But, she made sure she chatted with him!
It seems pretty darn surreal...we have put this dream on the back shelf so long that to be honest it's as if I don't know how to live it as it was let go.
But, I'm sure it won't take long...
There is talk of back packs, uniforms, shoes, classrooms, teachers and everything else...not sure there is a second grader in the world more excited for school than Little Miss Camryn Lee.
We are so thankful, more than thankful for what this means...
I'll write more later...right now tears are clouding my eyes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
PRAISE GOD!!!!
what a blessing friend - i am beyond excited for miss camryn!!!!!!
Couldn't be more excited for Camryn. What a blessing!
Wow, crying happy tears for you all! That is such great news!
this is such wonderful news- an answer to prayer!!! (((hugs)))
So happy for all of you! What a true answer to many prayers! Praying that this transition to school goes well for everyone.
Hooray Cameron!!! I couldn't be happier for such a sweet girl. WAY TO GO CAMERON!
That is the best news I have heard this week. How exciting!!!!
Post a Comment